We’re a rapidly expanding team and our aim is ‘to be regarded as the best investment and wealth planning business in the East of Scotland’. Our home is Dundee, but we have offices in Edinburgh and St Andrews too and we adapt a flexible approach to our working practices.
Life at Thorntons Investments
We call ourselves a family – everyone matters. Our values are honesty, integrity and respect for each other and for our clients. As a result, we have high staff retention, low absence and an excellent performance record.
Our approach is professional and we aim to get things right first time in all our client interactions. We also like to be bold and innovative in our thinking and in the way we do business and we’re constantly striving to do things even better.
Why Join Us?
We genuinely believe we offer a great place to work – we genuinely care about our people and want them to recommend us as an employer to their friends and families.
In return for enthusiastic and talented people, we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Holidays starting at 25 days per year plus Public Holidays and rising with service
- Pension scheme – you contribute 3-5% and we put in 5-7% respectively
- Death in Service Cover 4x basic salary for all staff
- Health and Dental Cash Plan for all staff
- Childcare Vouchers – available for approved providers of childcare via a salary sacrifice scheme
- Staff discounts and freebies – too many to mention
- Social – we like to have fun and regularly organise activities and events
We place a huge emphasis on staff development and encourage all staff to continuously develop their skills. We support lots of professional development towards recognised qualifications in support of career progression – and have lots of fantastic examples to prove it.
We are always on the lookout for best in class Financial Planners and Investment Managers to join our team. If you want to have an informal discussion, please contact our HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Agencies Please – We have Preferred Supplier Arrangements in the event we are not able to source candidates directly.
Paraplanner, Thorntons Wealth
We are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join our growing team in Dundee to support our Wealth team in dealing with all financial planning activities.
Applications: by email to email@example.com